Thursday, March 10, 2011

Update

I have a blog? Oh shit yeah I do.

ME: Come to my blogspot her is the URL
RANDOM PERSON: You haven't updated since October.
ME: So?
RANDOM PERSON: It's March.
ME: Ahhh.

So here I am updating away.

Things you need to know that I've been doing?

Nothing. You need to know nothing. I'm sure you have your own shit going on that is infinitely more important to you than knowing what's going on with me.

Am I going to tell you what's been going on with me anyway?
Of course I am. Oh and some of what is to come.

Here is a list:
Work
Classes
Final exams
Graduation
Marianas Trench next Saturday Road Trip
Hank Green in Portland Road Trip
Buying lots of books
Reading lots of books
Thinking about studying for exams
Not studying for exams
Going to the bars
Being 21
Growing my nails out
biting my nails
not biting my nails
Being partner with youtube for WeReadBooks
Rejection from being partnered with youtube for Hollishillis (2 times now)
Battlestar Galactica
Hating the show Caprica
Tudors
Buffy
Contemplating going to vidcon

That's all.

-Holly

3 comments:

all*my*secrets said...

You are seeing John Green without me!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO

Maggie Shirley said...

HOLLYYY. I have missed you.

Hollishillis said...

@all*my*secrets I'm seeing HANK green without you....but in July I'm going to vidcon and then I will be seeing Hank AND John green without you. And besides I've already seen John Green without you. He signed my looking for alaska copy :)

@maggie_Shirley SAMMMMME!