Monday, August 2, 2010

BEDA Day 1

Oh My God is it AUGUST?!

I'm super excited that I'm doing BEDA (Blog Every Day in August) which formerly was called BEDA (Blog Every Day in April), but hey, I'm flexible.

So today I woke up at 1pm, which is just typical of a weekend. I pushed my boyfriend (Jesse) in the face and he woke up at 1:01 pm. We watched the first episode ever of Pushing Daisy's which we enjoyed immensely.

Then we drove up to Bed, Bath, and Beyond because WOW, there is this amazing thing that looks like this:


Amazing Thing

Okay it's not called 'amazing thing', it's actually a head scratcher. DON'T LOOK AT ME ALL SKEPTICAL LIKE THAT, It's actually incredible. Buy one. They're cheap, and wow they are amazing.

Then we walked across the way to World Market where we bought a pack of seasonal beer.

Then we drove a bit further to my boyfriend's parents house and gave the beer to his brother (who...likes beer?) and the head scratcher to his parents. His mother loved it, and his father refused to try it in front of people, but I know later on he's going to try it and love it.

His dad made us yummy Hawaiian burgers, and we watched the new episode of Furturama which was hilarious.

After that, we went to the new FroYo place called FroYoEarth, and I had red velvet, strawberry, pistatico, regular froyo which was...WOW. Amazing.

Then we headed back to Jesse's place and rented Hot Tub Time Machine (which had its moments of hilarity), and finished season 2 of True Blood (which is THEBESTSHOWEVER).

Yay for day 1 of BEDA!

-Holly

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY! Well done to bringing it back! :D