Saturday, April 24, 2010

(2) And now...an actual conversation

"How many ibuprofen are you supposed to take if you're in pain?"

"Like one every 3-4 hours, why?"

"I took six."

"That's okay. You can take up to eight a day if spaced out every 3-4 hours. Like I said."

"No. I took six at once."

"Like just now?"

"Yeah."

"WHY?!"

"My knee hurt. I took three then waited 15 minutes and it still hurt so I took three more."

"Are you an idiot?"

"Why what will happen?"

"Probably nothing. Good thing you didn't take like ten. That will frack up your liver."

"Really?"

"Aren't you supposed to be the adult?"

"I never take ibuprofen! How am I supposed to know?"

"Oh I don't know...read the warning labels?"

"Oh."

...................
.....silence.......
...................

"I can't believe you took six ibuprofen at once."

"Shut up!"

-Holly

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

Hahaha, that was hilarious.