Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm a gLeek

Today is me and my boyfriend's 2 year anniversary. What a guy to put up with me for 2whole years eh?

We were going to go some place fancy after I got out of class, and we were gonna spend like $120 on an okay meal. But I'm really not into that kind of thing. I just wanted to come over to his place, have him get the night off, and order a pizza and watch Dexter. See this is why we get along so well.

Last night I accidentally "downloaded" aka didn't click out of on time, this virus that latches onto you computer called Cyber Shield. Oh wow, did it mess up my lap top. I was up with 2:30am trying to fix it. I just finally re set it back 24 hours, but not my macafee security won't work. BAH. My boyfriends coming over in a bit and I'm gonna make him breakfast and he's gonna go through and install a ton of spybot protection and anti-virus stuff.

I took my first test of graduate school yesterday. It went pretty well even though it nearly took us all an hour to finish, we really didn't think it'd be so long with so much writing! Luckily I'm good at that. Anyway, my prof Igor Klygukanov (I call him Igor Karkaroff in my head) was kind of sick so we just briefly discussed what we read and he actually let us go early...like at 8:30! I was so thrilled. I kind of freaked out excitedly in class and this kid was like, "Do you have somewhere to be?" To which I should have replied "Yeah, I'm totally meeting all my cool friends for drinks." But instead I said, "OMG NO! I CAN FINALLY WATCH GLEE ON T.V. TONIGHT!" In which he preceded to call me ridiculous and I said something like whatever, I'm a gLeek.

Last nights episode: amazing. The cover of "Keep holding on" was fantastic! I have a huge hate/love relationship with Sue. Who I hate, but she has the best one liners EVER. "I'm going to ruin you." "I'm going to vomit down your back." AND "I hate to see kids get emotional, unless it's from exhaustion." Also, Terry (Will's wife), her sister is HILARIOUS. You wouldn't think it cause you're too busy hating her, but she's really great. I love her ADD children.

On facebook yesterday I picked 5 people who I would form a team with and help me save the world. I chose:
The Doctor (From Doctor Who)
Hermione Granger (From Harry Potter)
Katniss Everdeen (From The Hunger Games)
Clary and Jace (From The Mortal Instruments)
Arthur Dent (From The Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy)

After I complied this list...I realized I'm a HUGE HUGE nerd. And I loved it.

-Holly

2 comments:

foxylover777 said...

Hehe Happy Aniversary!!!!

Megan said...

congrats on two years!

and yes GLEEK all the way! last night was amazing and i am complete agreeance with the whole Sue thing. she is hilarious. a bitch, but hilarious!

and scary about your computer :S i use macafee too. and it didn't stop it?!?!