Thursday, September 17, 2009

Short Blog

I began writing this blog at 4:55pm while I eat my breakfast, which consists of Cheerios. I was afraid once classes start (on the 23rd) this ritual of waking up sometime after noon will be over. However, upon closer look at my schedule I discovered I have all night classes, which absoltely thrills me. This will become a regular event then and I am very pleased with this prospect.

I started watching Vampire Diaries last week. I very much like it. It's a little cheesy but I give it props for being completely based on this book series called Vampire Diaries that came out in the 90s. Makes it more original and I give it more credit, that even thoguh it is kinda similar to Twilight it's story line DID come first so.

I also read and finished The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins in 2 days. They were amazing. It's the first book in a long time I haven't been able to put down or stop thinking about. I suggest you all read it.

Thanks to Maureen Johnson, I can't stop singing the combination pizza hut and taco bell song and it's annoying everyone around me. Job well done, I say, since I believe it was her intention in the first place.

Short blog, but I will make up for it later.

-Holly

2 comments:

Bianca23 said...

Hi! I just want to say that I like your blogs a lot and that you're a good writer. That's all :P

Hollishillis said...

aw thank you very much! that is nice to hear!

-Holly