Monday, April 27, 2009

The Letter W


Wii
I thought the N64 would be the only console I'd ever love...and then came the wii. I can, will AND HAVE spent several HOURS playing this thing. Mario Kart is fantastic, as well as Mario Galaxy and well...ANY Mario game. I love Mario stuff. Oh and Zelda is great too!


Warped Tour
I go to warped tour every year. For those unfamiliar with it, it's sponsored by Vans and it's a huge music festal that travels along the US all summer long. When it stops in Washington State it stops at The Gorge Amphitheatre. Which as you can see in the picture...IS GORGEOUS. We're really lucky to get such a beautiful place for an all day concert.

1 comment:

Marvelous Maggie said...

You only have THREE letters left! Unless you start on the, like, Greek alphabet or something, but that would be weird.