Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Letter S


Starbucks
This picture pretty much explains it all. Living in Seattle doesn't help this addiction either...there is one on every block...sometimes two.


Smirnoff
Oh the flavors! No mixing needed. Just pour it and take a shot. Or savor your flavored vodka bottle. Smirnoff is one of my favorite brands of liqueurs.


Sand
"I believe the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an early feeling I believe in" -Third Eye Blind
Oh the sand. I just love warm sand and sinking my toes in it. It's the best feeling.


Sudoku
This is the funnest game ever. I have books full of old finished sudoku. I'm getting pretty good at it actually. I was awful at first.

2 comments:

Marvelous Maggie said...

That Starbucks picture is hilarious.

Miss May said...

Haha, I can't play sodoku, I'm terrible with numbers. I'm also not that into coffee and I'm too young to drink. So, I guess this post isn't really very relatable to me at all. I enjoyed it though haha.