Friday, April 17, 2009

The Letter M


Mix Tapes
Even though no one really makes mix tapes on TAPES anymore...a mix tape is so romantic. Boys: you really really should give a girl a thoughtful mix tape. Make a booklet with it with the lyrics and highlight the ones that remind you of her. She'll love it. I love them! They're so much more romantic than a dinner out or a fancy gift. So meaningful...IF you do it right!


M&Ms
Oh m&ms are God. They're so good. They have dark, regular, dark peanut, peanut, almond, and peanut butter...the still need a white chocolate.


Mermaids
Ooo I love Mermaids. The Little Mermaid is obviously my favorite since I was a kid. I always used to pretend that I was a mermaid when I took swim lessons. I'd put my legs together and flippity flappity then I'd come up to the surface...stick my butt in the air and then come back down. Cause...she did that....SHE DID! Okay!

No comments: