Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Letter K


Knotts Berry Farm
This theme park is so awesome. I use to go here all the time when I was a kid. My favorite time to go was on Halloween when they transformed the entire park to KNOTTS SCARY FARM! It's so fun. Everything is haunted and there's people everywhere trying to scare you. The rides are so fun to. Roller coasters, water parks, fun games, and even just like carny rides. Fun Fun Fun.


Kayaking
Ooo I love kayaking. I love it on calm waters. I'm not an extreme kayaker however. I do not want to take my kayak down a waterfall thank you for much. Or white water kayak. But it's good arm exercise and it's easy and fun on simple rivers and lakes. Very relaxing and fun.

Am I this boring? I can only think of two cool things that start with the letter k???? I must be. Help me someone. LET ME KNOW ALL THE KOOL THINGS I MISSED!!!!

-Holly

No comments: