Monday, April 13, 2009

The Letter J


Josh Pyke
Mmm this guy is the epitome of aussie hotness. He plays such wonderful music. If you haven't heard any of his stuff, go on youtube and search him and maybe listen to Middle of the Hill or Buttons. My favorites. He has a new album I haven't heard yet...but now I'm in the mood to do so so excuse me while I go to itunes, eat the rest of this pie slice, and listen to it...(an hour later)...WHAT A FANTASTIC NEW ALBUM!!!! I love it. Now I will listen to it some more while I finish the letter J.


Jeopardy
I watch Jeopardy every weeknight. I just love it. Alex Trebeck is becoming senile though. He just gets more long winded and annoying every time I watch. But I just love jeopardy. Make you feel all smart when you get one right and it's really fun to play against others. Celebrity jeopardy is actually EASIER than kid jeopardy so if you're not good a jeopardy tune in for celebrity jeopardy. Don't you just also love how SNL use to do those celebrity jeopardy parodies with alex trebek rivaling sean connery. Hahah sooooo funny (the Penis mighter...no no that says the PEN is mighter you idiot...and you wagered....suck it trebek.)


J.K. Rowling
Myyyyy hero (next to MJ of course) I think this woman is a genius in fact I know she is. WHO COMES UP WITH THIS FANTASTIC HARRY POTTER WORLD AND ISN'T A GENIUS?!?!?! Not to mention she's very pretty. I'm impressed that she ever came up something so complex and wonderful at one of the lowest parts in her life. She's definitely an inspiration.

Pie was good. GO LISTEN TO JOSH PYKE NOW!!!

-Holly

No comments: