Friday, September 5, 2008

What Does Your Sleep Says About You?


I stumbled upon an interesting BBC article today, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3112170.stm

I found that I am a Freefaller Sleeper. I found this interesting.



Freefall: Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.


This assumed I enjoy the company of others, which I do 80% of the time. Also that I'm brash which I am NOT! I like to think that I am, because being spontaneous and exciting is always a good quality to have. However, for the most part I over analyze EVERYTHING. From important issues to the best route to walk or drive to the store. I like to know what I'm doing each day and where I will be and who I will be with. I have a planner devoted to this type of thing. I thrive on it. I'm a freak about it. I am thin skinned and take offense pretty easily unfortunately, a quality I wish to separate myself from but can't. Extreme situations and criticism scare me. Even constructive criticism I have a hard time taking.


And lookey here, I over analyzed the article. Go me.


Which one are you guys?


No comments: