Thursday, September 25, 2008

School!

So the first day of the new quarter was yesterday. Mondays and Wednesdays are particularly awful this quarter. I have 4 5 credit classes this quarter. However, Tuesdays and Thursdays I only have to go to 2 early classes then I get 3 hours of rest before work at 125. So it's not all that bad. I have tons of homework and a particularly evil nazi english teacher but eh. I love my creative writing class.

One thing I'm ovelry sick of is having people on the first day of classes who go up to the professor and ask if they have any extra SYLABUSESES. WTF IS THAT? It's Sylabi!!!!!!

Anyway that's my mini rant. I had a lot of things to rant about but this one seemed the least harmless and if I posted them all you'd all hate my blog and never read it again.

My single dorm room is amazing. It's so nice to get out of classes and know I can just sleep, do homework, or walk around in my underwear. It's comforting. haha.

Things I'd like to do before marriage and kids:

Travel Europe

Work at Auntie's Bookstore

Go to Graduate School

Go to Canada

See Third Eye Blind live

Write a finished novel

Go BACK to Australia

Meet Maureen Johnson



I'll think of more later...What do YOU want to do?

No comments: