Thursday, August 28, 2008

If I were a vampire

I had this amazing thought. If I were a vampire like Edward Cullen I would NOT going around falling in love with girls like Bella. I would fight! Like in important wars and stuff. Since Edward's been "alive" since 1901 how come he never entered WWI WWII or Vietnam? WHAT GIVES EDWARD? With the ability to dodge fire, ammo, gas, gernades why WOULDNT YOU? Plus if he was into eating humans he could just feed off the dead bodies of enemy soldiers he killed. No one would be any wiser. If politic wars arent your think what about rawanda and dafur? I would have and still would totally go in there and free the people! c'mon edward cullen if you're out there do something important!!!Does the eating enemy soldiers thing creep you out? okay minus that part...

3 comments:

TroubledTroubador said...

In the highlander series, Duncan McLeod was in alot of wars, since the 1500s. It only makes sense to me. Maybe something about being a vampire doesn't wesh with fighting a war or something thereabouts.

Hollishillis said...

I GUESS so. I should look into this Highlander Series

angela said...

Technically, I don't think Edward and his family would be in a very good place caught in wars.
They would be supernaturally fast and strong and too noticeable. The government would most likely think them a threat to our country if they found out about them. Also, the blood of ll the humans might be too strong for them to handle.

Just a couple points. =]